Bamboo cup with sippy feeder
Help them on their transition to drinking from an open cup with the Small Cup & Sippy Topper. Practical and sustainable too, the tumbler is made from organic bamboo, with a durable and long lasting silicone topper. Holding 190 ml liquid, it's just the right amount for thirsty kids, with the top staying on nice and tight to limit mess, if it tips over.
- A great starter cup for babies, toddlers and preschoolers learning to drink out of a cup.
- Made of organic bamboo which is a natural material, recyclable, biodegradable, grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
- This cup is spill proof but not leak proof. This means if someone knocks me over, the liquid will be largely contained but the liquid will still leak through my top.
- My silicone sippy feeder is super soft. My silicone feeder can easily be pulled over a cup full of liquid.
- I match! You can pair me with other bamboo baby bowls and plates or simply mix and match the colours as you wish.
Detachable silicone sippy feeders are made from FDA approved 100% silicone, free of plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates.
Bamboo doesn't like to get too hot or too cold so please don’t put in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwasher or freezers – It might appear to be coping fine but it’ll last longer if you don’t.
**Do Not Soak** Bamboo is a very open grain wood and can crack if it is left in water for any length of time.
Dimensions - 9cm, 190ml